With roots in IT (Information Technology), AnotherTrail is a services organisation specialised in the creation & selling of accurate problem/solutions messages for the correct target audience. We enable our clients to penetrate new markets, create solutions matching the demand of cloud-transformation, and building a step-by-step approach towards software-defined digitalisation.
Created back in 2008 by business veterans with expertise in IT, Telecom, Networking & IoT / M2M. Our expertise, innovation, and ecosystem work as an extension of your resources.
Anothertrail have mastered the art of Successful Selling across multiple related emerging technologies through their service essential platform approach. Selling involves the creation of accurate Problem/Solutions messages for the correct target audience (both potential users and routes to market), accommodating existing technologies, whilst retaining visibility of additional complimentary emerging service offerings.
Constant internal and external collaboration has produced a series of service platform models, promoting the Application is King mantra into agile and forward thinking organisations.
We work with and for:
- Technology Startups looking to expand into Europe or vertical markets
- Leading ISVs looking to enter new use-cases, requiring expertise in problem / solution
- Smart System Integrators in search of competencies & solutions to stimulate their customer base
- Enterprises & Service Providers looking for return-of-experience on latest technologies
Our 2 core Silos of Expertise
Our main objective with SDS technologies used in the Infrastructure, is to identify strategic components delivering 2 key benefits:
- Increased Automation: while technologies become more & more complex, and that the global IT Infrastructure picture becomes even bigger and in constant evolution, we need to enable a complete automation to speed-up processes, empower the IT staff and finally make the Infrastructure agile enough to evolve constantly.
- Simplification: We need to create abstraction layers in order to help companies to move fast, and avoid sending their staff to certifications, trainings, etc.. Simplifying the deployment of new technologies, and their interworking among others will contribute making Enterprises getting the benefits of technologies vs. getting their constraints.
Those components are part of 8 SDS-silos that are today fulfilled..or not yet. Contact us, we’ll share with you our description of those SDS-Silos.
CIB Cases of IoT & Blockchain
IoT (that we translate by Information of Things(tm) vs. Internet of Things) and Blockchain are both a set of technologies that can contribute to new business models.
Our experience in various Industries of IoT told us that the need is for new business models, not just sensors/actuators. Enterprises will get value from money spent in IoT & Blockchain by focusing on specific cases and in a step by step approach. Starting small and evolving constantly to create more values. In all cases, the true value emerges from the trusted Information acquired from the ground.
Illustrations include Digital traceability, inspection and energy smart dispatch.
The objective is always the same: deliver new Business values, source of new revenues and ecosystem for the Enterprise.
Our Core Services
Through presence in 7 countries (Europe, North America), our team comes with strong expertise in Product Marketing, Business Development, Channel Development, Sales and last technical architecture.
At AnotherTrail, we believe that credibility for achieving results is essential, and we aim at having both business & technical components to that credibility.
Our team is organised in 3 groups: BusDev for hunting on problems/solutions, SalesDev for generating revenues and TechOps for scouting new technologies, doing tests, running technical workshops, looking at assembling technologies on the paper.