Start-ups : Our commitment
- We listen aggressively
- We want to be your partner – but not at any price
- We will tell you if we don’t believe it will succeed and why
- No need to invest in additional inside sales or costly recruitment of permanent heads
- Reduces or eliminates travel requirements and costs
- We’re in the same time zone as the prospects
- We know the people to reach
- We want you to be successful
Our Disruptive Business Model for Start-ups
Work with you to identify and litmus tests your solution in specific European markets.
Problems it solves
Work with you to identify both technically and commercially how the problem manifests in the European market.
Work with you to understand the features and benefits of your solution to the particular customer type (Direct/Indirect)
Define a set of use-cases to illustrate the saves money/makes money
Route to market
Work with you to identify ‘local’ markets and conditions – positioning, competitive offerings, specific market requirements, maybe pricing.
Work with you to articulate the proposition for the local markets and agree the likely route-to-market required to develop the business
Time to pipeline, time to revenue. AT illustrates the potential based on target customer.
Agree support requirements and availability
Agree expectations of the partnership
Agree delivery and timelines for reporting.
AT will present the initial European Engagement model.
Work with you to craft a client visibility matrix based on route to market. Covers local language material through social media, webinars and regional events
Generate initial interest, trigger proof-of- concept and engage appropriate route to market.